Salam my bloggy people....
im still tanding ere, guys... ( i am disregarding my running nose and bad sore throat, for d sake of my baby blog ere...hehhee )
let me break d ice for dis time.. ive been taking pics for dis entry for like 3 months back.. n now im more than ready to reveal it to ya guys...
im sure sum of u will be quite amazed by my findings..hahaa..coz i am myself..
yes, yes, yes... its a story about **chicken**..i m sure many of us loves cooking (spashly after becoming a wife n u own d whole kitchen yourself ) ...n chicken hav been our favrit selection for special dishes , "gulai ayam, ayam masak lmak cili api, ayam masak lada, sop ayam, chicken chop , bla bla bla" juz name it, u got it..hehee..
but any of u have curiosity on how they processed d fresh chicken meat for us?
the story begins now.......
|wonder how this happen??|
it started when Mak teh (hubs auntie, she lives in front of my in law's hse in Kg Kuala Sg Daun ) who is very kind hearted to reward us her own ayam kampung ( dibela sendiri di halaman rumah )..my hubs said its one way of showing their support for my new obsession of cooking...oowwww how sweet is dat...mmuah to Mak Teh...
all has been done traditionally, the procedure, the people, the chicken...
the process begin with ~
01. Chasing the "ayam' around d neighbouring area for Sembelihan..i cudnt get a chance to take d pics but ive more pics to desribe other procedure...(all done by the guys)
02. Sembelih ~ (all done by d guys)..after we manage to catch the ayam, one of the neighbour ( Pak Teh ) slaughter the ayam himself watched by my hubster, ..he came wif a "bloodless" face as he is a lil fella fobia to blood...pity him.hehee.menurut ayah, ayam itu perlu mati dengan sekali sembelihan, otherwise we
cant classify it as "halal"
03. Washing &Removing Unwanted Parts (in local language ~ "pesiang ayam" )
(all done by ladies )
|Mak is helping to pesiang the ayam, me~ is jaw dropping by the size os dis ayam kampung.. tough and BIG...|
04. Boiling Up The Chicken ( Merebus Ayam )
This is done to make it easier for the procedure of removing the chicken's fur (bulu-bulu ayam )
|hubs & Pak Teh are helping out to heat the water before we boil up the chicken in the kuali|
|ayam dididihkan dalam air untuk 10 minit...|
05. Removing the Fur ( Mencabut Bulu Ayam )
|mari cabut bulu ayam yang masih panas..hehee|
|dah nampak kulit ayam itu..|
06. Cutting the meat into smaller parts..Done by my abg ipar, Abg Mie...
Yeay , chicken is ready to be cook...
|sorry, my digi cam's battery went out n we didnt av any pic to share wif u guys..guna gmbar tenet jer bley?hehee..|
i gez its good enuf for now...lapar lak tgk ayam neh...chiow....
XOXO to all d sexaaay ladies...jom cook sumthing special for mr Him...hehee..